Baby Nigel,
I love my weekend spent with you (:
Hope you enjoy it too!
Friday-V3
Sat-Rest
Sun-D8
Mon-Rest
Awesome right?
Baby, i really love you so so much.
Friday night, when i went to vomit,
you said: i see you vomit my heart very painful.
Saturday morning, when i cry,
you kept quiet and hug me.
Sunday night, when i drank and cried,
you hug me and take care of me
and said you understand.
Monday afternoon, when we reach my place,
you hug and sing me barney's song
Baby, youre so nice.
I will never leave you.
I really love you so much, Sweety.
I love to kiss you and mmc so much.
Hope baby like it also.
(:
Heheh.
I like how we lie down beside each other,
and just type to each other.
Thanks for putting ice on my eye.
I will recover soon,
so baby wont have to worry about me.
We are so going to drink together again!!
Love you baby
Manymanyhugs, RylTan
No comments:
Post a Comment