Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hoi hoi hoi!
What forget here? I never forget hor.
Hahaha.
Yes, tomorrow you will get your mmc shirt liao :)
I miss you!!!
And i really miss the sleepover with you.
Gonna have a fun time this saturday :)
Baby must jiayou for your attachment ar.
Get good grades, get the pay, and go overseas together :)
The trip expense i will check again de :)

I don't want go army ar!
If go army, cannot acc you that much already.
By that time when im in army, you are already working le.
Confirm save a lot money more than me.
Haha. Muack ♥

Baby i haven't drive you around sia.
When i get hold of my dad's car, i cfm drive you around de :)
Sweet drinks for you tomorrow!
And i can't wait to end work tomorrow and see you in school.
Hehe. Im crazy about you!

Baby got time must sleep more at home ar!
Don't always wait me, and then not enough sleep.
I don't want you to fall sick.
And hope that your eyes recover soon :)

I love you baby ♥
Love you really really a lot :)
MUACK ♥

WithLove, Nigel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment