Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I think im a reincarnation of a luohan.
Because i just enjoyed knocking baby's head against my head.
HAHA! It's really fun! And i gonna keep doing it in the future!

Went shopping with baby today! But before that, baby went for manicure.
And inside that manicure, we laughed a lot.
I just cant stop disturbing baby!
And i came up with an idea of blowing on mineral water instead of liquor. LOL!
And baby keep wanting to see the picture on my shirt!
She do it until damn unglam.
And i wanna did the same thing back to her and she get shocked. LOL!

Omg i think i knock until baby's having a headache now.
Must take care hor, baby! ♥

So when baby and i were on the way home on train, we did a lot stupid stuff in train.
What if we get stomp? LOL!
Have a great day with baby today :)
Actually, it is everyday. Haha.

Ytd went to baby house to stay, and in the morning, she came to my house to stay.
I just feel so comfortable to wake up beside baby.
But i got to admit that, i really hug baby like a bolster everytime. LOL!
Hug Hug! ♥
I start work alr. Baby must try to find things to kill time oh!
When i get pay, we go eat good food :D

Baby, you are sweet, lovable, nice, adorable!
And of course, you are beautiful.
I won't leave you. I will love you always.
And you are always so cute to bully and disturb. LOL!
Pinch pinch pinch, hug hug hug, kiss kiss kiss!
I love you baby.
I seriously love you a lot.
I do not know how to tell you how much i love you but you are just like my the other half.
I don't care. You can't leave me. LOL!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I love you!
Ai Si Ni!
WithLove, Nigel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment