Friday night at social house.
So much happened, let's not talk about it!
Baby, Thank you so much for being so understanding.
Cause if it's me, i wouldnt have been so great.
Yes, i love drinking and sleepover with you.
But it hurts me to wake you up in the morning to leave.
Baby start working alrdy.
Jiayou Jiayou.
But we will still find time to meet up.
So no worries alright.
Baby i love you.
Baby,
You dont have to always say thank you to me.
Cause like i say,
I do all these willingly and its just for you.
Only for you, sweetie.
I know every little things we do for each other.
We do it willingly, whole heartedly.
And we know all these are gonna be worth each other's effort.
<3
I love how you kiss me when you wake up every little while.
How you tell me im beautiful even i have no makeup on.
You showed me that all this will last forever.
Cause you knw i would want this to last.
You told me,
Im the sweetest to you.
And asked me,
Why i am so sweet to you?
Cause i just love you so.
Baby, You really touch my heart.
Make me feel so so love.
I Love You
WithLove,RylTan
No comments:
Post a Comment