Love and the other drug ♥
![]() |
| Hi Baby ♥ |
![]() |
| Still us, Dont kill me later. |
![]() |
| Your 'Let me win' face |
![]() |
| Your Whining Face |
![]() |
| Wink Somemore, Later Girls Fall For You |
![]() |
| Still Smiling |
![]() |
| My Awesome Baby |
![]() |
| Wait Ah.. I think. Like Some Uncle Peeping At Girls! |
![]() |
| My Favourite Face ♥ How not to fall for you? |
![]() |
| Grumpy Boy |
![]() |
| Charming Baby |
![]() |
| Asking you not to take photo! |
![]() |
| Smile Widely, FAIL! |
![]() |
| Yami Yogurt |
![]() |
| It's That Yummy Okay! |
Please don't kill me.
I alrdy upload unglam photos of myself too!
You said this gonna be the most memorable thing.
Yay, so im gonna upload all the memorable moments.
So youre that charming,
And i just can't stop myself from falling for you.
You makes me love to go school more.
Cause i'll get to see you there.
I know i bully you a lot,
Pinch you a lot.
But i do and i really love you a lot.
I wish i had you with me 24/7.
Without having to hug you goodbye.
I want to see your grumpy face, every morning.
I want to hold your hand every minute.
I want to hug you to bed every night.
I just want you so badly with me.
Right now.
When youre dancing away.
I'm missing you here,
Waiting for you to get home to online.
I'm not a perfect gf.
But things just seems so right,
With you around.
I want this to last forever.
I want you to be mine forever.
♥ Baby, I love you
WithLove,RylTan















No comments:
Post a Comment