Firstly, i must say sorry to my dearest baby!
I must have made you worried and wait for me for very long just now!
It won't happen agn anymore!
I promise ;D
Yeah! Catch Love & Other Drugs with baby on sunday 16/01/2011.
Baby first M18 show!
Haha. First M18 show, yet shown you alot nude and sex scene inside.
LOL! And baby was laughing in webcam.
Must be watching Mr.Bean.
I can't wait to catch a lot more movies with baby!
There are a lot more show we must watch tgt!
Exams coming soon. Baby must jiayou ar!
After that attachment for baby.
Don't worry, if i nv work, i will go and fetch you :)
One day, i must buy a super big ultra, durable and nv be destroyed super glue!
I'm gonna use it on me and baby, stick us tgt permanently :D
LOL. Baby can't run away le!
I can sense that our love is getting stronger and stronger as days pass.
And its gonna reach a ultimate stage one day :)
I'm gonna hold your hand and nv let you go, baby!
I wont kill you for those photos you post.
But i gonna take more of your photos next time.
Haha! And it will be my turn to post :D
Treat you icecream tmr :D :D :D
♥Love you baby♥
With love, Nigel ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment