Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello Baby, What shygirl92!
Im not okay.
Yes yes.4days more to 1month!
We have been meeting up everyday without fail!
Hahah.. So Nice, i like eh...
Can't wait for friday! <3


I love sleepover with you.
But please dont, use the whole pillow and blanket.
Hahah... "Don't let you shower"!!
"Faster wakeup"!!


It's not i want to cry.
It's not that im jealous.
I just dont feel that good inside me,
When i see those stuffs.
Don't call me oversensitive, cause im not.
I am just like that.
I like,
How you hug and promise no more of that.
How you write on my palm.
How you whisper into my ears.
Cause youre the sweetest ever.


Im not gonna leave you.
Not even a single bit.
Cause i knw i want to live my life with you.
So im gonna keep you safe with me.
I can't promise that there will be no quarrels.
But i can promise, and im sure that.
Baby, i love you. very very much.
So much that i wont leave you,
I will be yours,
Your baby forever.


Withlove,RylTan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment