Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby first time come to my house!!!
She was shy ttm. Haha. So cute! :D
Initially wanted to do homework/project together, end up we slack instead.
And we went down to coffeeshop to buy spring chicken for dinner.
Shiok!

I gonna swear that my parents do like you alot baby.
Still ask you over during CNY!
You can't run away :D
And no need to be so shy!
Maybe the more you come, the more comfortable you'll get :p
ShyGirl92. LOL!

I don't know why, but i sleep so soundly when you are beside me.
Even if u are doing you stuff and chatting away with me when i'm beside you, i still can sleep soundly and chat with you at the same time :D
Baby, you are simply just the sweetest girl i have ever met.
You are just so perfect to me.
And of course, you are very very important to me.
I love you ♥
And this feeling will nv dies off.
You will always be in my heart.
You are always the apple of my eye.
You simply just melts me with your sweet msg'es.
You have always make me smile with your stupid action + your cuteness :p
You are so special.
You are my only one. ♥
You can nv be replaced. ♥♥
You will always be loved by me. ♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU ♥

WithLove, Nigel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment