Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happiest Moment

Heheheh im webcam-ing with baby now :D
This baby ar, keep mentioning xin zhi to me.
So bad :(
LOL! but too bad, no chance to her. i only love my baby :D


I gotta say, someone has showered me with her love and
this is the happiest moment that i ever feel in my life.
This time round, baby, I'm gonna treasure you forever.
I'm gonna keep you like how a seashell keep it's pearl.
I'm gonna stick with you like how super glue works.
I'm gonna be the bread and you gonna be the jam.
And we gonna eat dou jiang you tiao tgt.
LOL!


I wanna hug baby to sleep everynight!
I'm getting so used to hug and sleep beside baby.
And we gonna find time to sleepover at each other place :D


Homework kills me, dance tire me out, but no matter how i die,
no matter how tired i'm,
baby,
im gonna hold on to you tight and never let you go.
You are part of my life.
Thank you for accidentally step into and be part of my life.
Its kinda of cute how things had worked out for us :p And im so in love with you now :D
Thanks for all the morning calls too :D
I love you <3


WithLove, Nigel <3

1 comment: