BetweenMeAndYou@live.com.sg (:
Baby suggested to blog together.
So i've created this!!
So I'm gonna see you everyday in school, bestest thing ever.
But time spent with you will never be enough for us
I wish we can be together every second, minute, hour, day and years.
Forever on.
I really love you a lot!
Why did you make me fall for you?
Now i just can't stop loving you ♥
Since I'm your Baby,
I'll be yours forever.
I'm not gonna let you go,
Cause Baby, youre just so awesome.
All the silly little faces we made,
All the sweet little messages we sent to each other,
All the chilling places we go,
All the drinking we party.
All the enjoyable night we had,
will carry on and continue on.
We'll do everything together.
I wanna sleepover, and hug to you to bed everynight
I♥You
WithLoves,RylTan
No comments:
Post a Comment