![]() |
| My all time favourites. |
Weekends have been really really so packed for us.
Didn't even have enough time to spend with each other,
But still we try to do as many things as we could.
Cant wait 23june to go BINTAN with baby.
Love spending alone time with boy!
Finally get it done after so so long,
Cause boy was afraid he have to stay in during weekends.
I'm finally done with my diploma,
So glad to have baby supporting me all this while.
Thankyou! I love you so much.
And it also marks the end of my Cheer life in NYP.
So sad, And you see the huge teddy?
Its from my teacher in-charge of cheer. So Sweet.
I will never forget all the little things you did for me.
Acc-ing me through camps,
Watch me during training,
Teach me how to dance,
And not forgetting,
Taking care of me when im drunk.
THINGS I WANT TO DO WITH YOU:
1) Get the same pair of dunks.
2) Go Bintan.
3) Go Pasir Ris Park to look at stars.
4) Go Fly Kite.
5) Picnic.
6) Cook breakfast together.
7) Cook pasta.
8) Random shopping.
9) Cycling.
10) Get married and live happily ever after.
I WILL START SAVING UP FOR OUR FUTURE!! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment