Good night to my dearest baby first!
Baby, my nonsense tolerance to you have not dropped at all!
You nonsense always make me laugh and smile and most of all, make my day. :)
No matter what, i'll always play with you, i promise!
Every bedtime(provided if I'm not freaking shag or sick), we will always cuddle till we sleep :)
And the promise!!
I'll always love you a lot a lot alot!
And always try my best to pat you to sleep when I'm beside you.
And one more secret!!
It's been so long since I last blog.
And i've been forgetting to blog during the weekends.
So sorry baby! I'll make it up to you!
Block leave is so short to me! One week feels like a weekend to me!
It's not enough and I've have so much lesser time to spend with you now!
At least you have grow stronger without me and I'm happy you are during the weekdays.
Still got a long journey for us to endure together.
So no matter what, baby must always stay strong!
This is part of life. We can't be sticking 24/7, alright? :)
But every weekend, we will always be together!
Hopefully I'll get absorb into regular.
So that I'll have at least secured a basic pay and try to get a degree with my own ability and lesser things to worry about in the future!
Bmt has finally over. Every night, i'll call you as usual.
It will still applies after I go to unit!
Never hear your voice i'll never ever sleep well <3
Hehe. Hope to see you soon tomorrow!
Gonna have a great time with you tomorrow!
Good night baby!
I love you! <3
Muack!
No comments:
Post a Comment