Baby gonna go for your field camp alrdy.
Must really endure with it. when youre done with it,
we'll be able to enjoy our Christmas, 1st Year Anniversary and my 19th Birthday.
It's 1month more to POP.
Time really flies this month.
Seeing you grow up, learning to be so much more discipline.
And knowing how strong our love is.
Baby, i read your previous blog, you blog till march 2010.
Even though i knw your year 2010 didnt start off well.
But i believe you would agree that it ended off well,
As it marks the start of our relationship.
Year2011 is coming to an end.
I believe you that both of us would agree that,
This year is an awesome year for us.
For we fell in love with each other,
We build a lot of trust, understanding, love.
Im really glad that you step into my life.
Thankyou baby.
I know year2012 will be a even better year for both of us.
Baby,
I wna thank you for:
Loving me so much,
Taking care of me,
Giving in to me always,
Holding my hands always,
Hugging me always,
Kissing me always,
Being my pillar when im down,
Lending me your shoulders,
Hushing me when i cry,
I need you for the rest of my life, so stay with me now and forever.
Remember all our promises,
Growing up, growing old together and everything!
Let's Fulfil these promises together!
I love you baby! <3
WithManyLoves, RylTan
No comments:
Post a Comment