Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby!
Very very long didnt blog alrdy!
Thankyou for every thing you did for me.
From Camp to my ahma's wake.

Now im so so dependent on you!
I miss all the sleepovers we used to have every weekend!

Yes, its this weekend! i cant wait for tomorrow to reach.
I know you miss sleepover too! <3

You never fail to hold on to me when im about to fall.
I only want your shoulder to lean on,
Only yours, no one else.
Baby is so skinny but its still very comfy, yknw.

And baby always buy those things i like!
Simple things always cheer me up and make my day.
Every weekend is for you!
And im looking forward to spending every weekend with you.

Heheheh! <3
I need to stop bullying you!
I will take good good care of you this weekend
And show you all my love!!
MUACKS!

Baby, Don't ever leave me okay.
Cause youre everything that i ever need!

No comments:

Post a Comment