Sunday, May 15, 2011
Hello baby ♥
This 2 picture cute right???
Sorry to have let you wait for me :(
You have fallen asleep.
So i took this chance to blog and let you see when you wake up :)
Finally not drinking this weekend!
And you got a long week coming up!
So you must really rest well after all your trainings!
This saturday we spent it in a simple way but i must say i really enjoy spending it with you ♥
Cant wait for this tuesday to go fly kite tgt :)
I really damn kanchiong and scared i will xiasuay myself because i cant fly kite and im a guy ._.
And you just scared me by scratching yourself.
I thought you had wake up :p
We finally had our angry birds accessories :)
No more spending so much money on them!
Must rmb, save up as much money as we can ar!
And baby will always be my bolster, the green pig(in angry bird. LOL).
During your training, also try not to hurt yourself ar!
Very hard to recover and very heartpain to see you getting hurt.
And dont spend so much money on tidbits ar!
Haha. Later fat fat :p
LOL! Hao la, i go shower and accompany you sleep le!
I just now say 5 mins i stop playing, i really got stop hor!
Haha. But you just nice fall asleep.
Good night baby ♥
I love you ♥
Muack ♥
Hug hug ♥
WithLoves, Nigel ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment