Hehe hi baby!
Here i am!
Sry that i haven't been blogging for so long.
Baby training ending soon!
After that is the real attachment.
We must try our best to save up ar!
If not, very hard for us to go overseas le.
Baby, sry that i can't wake up today.
Had been very sleepy just now.
Next time just shake me, ok? :)
Baby want big pack of mmc shirt sia.
Hahaha and i finally know where to buy!
You die liao!
You know what does it mean by big pack ...
HAHAHAHA!
If u want, u can recommend me the one that you want.
Then i will buy that!
I miss you!
The sleepover is very shiok, very warm and very sweet.
I really love the sleepover alot!
With u hugging and sleeping beside me is the best thing that could ever happen in the world. :)
I do not want to lose the moment.
So we must try to do it more often ar! (sound so wrong. LOL!)
We must also find time to go find good food to eat.
Feed you until fat fat!
Never ever leave me baby.
We will not disappear.
If yes, we will disappear tgt.
I love you ♥
Muack ♥
Huggies ♥
WithLove, Nigel ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment