Tuesday, March 1, 2011

As naughty as always, baby ♥
Hahaha!
Baby, you must jiayou for your exams ar!
Don't make a drop in your GPA!
And i miss you a lot a lot!
I just can't get enough of you.

Still say i nv blog for long huh?
I'm the last to blog, ok?
LOL!
Dou dou can't even blog!
He only can lalala with you in advertisement.
And the advertisement is not 24/7.
Compare to me, he simply loses to the max.
Hahaha!
I forget to get your seaweed agn!
I'll get it for you tmr!

I bet you must be still sleeping.
Sms you and you nv reply.
Wake up study liao!
After your exam, we'll enjoy for the next 4 days alright?
Then when you attachment starts, i chiong work too.
Together, we'll save a lot money and go overseas after your attachment :)

Baby, I'm sorry that i cant acc you play sometimes when im tired the past few days.
Feel alittle bit sick.
But I'll be back soon :)

Time flies, and we are tgt unknownly for 2 months.
We even have lion dance and da tou wawa on our 2nd month-sary.
Very grand sia. Haha!

Hao la, i very good de, let you sleep till 1.30, and spam call you up le!
Baby i love you always.
I care for you always.
I dote on you always.
You are mine always.
Haha!

WithLove, Nigel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment