Hi Baby!
First of all, i must say sorry to you!
I know i got so drunk ytd.
Thanks for taking care of me.
And i really enjoyed drinking with you.
But next time, i will control myself.
Btw, happy CNY to baby! ♥
I hope you enjoy your CNY :)
Rmb to save up some money ar!
I cfm that my parents like you. Haha!
You gotta come my house my often!
Baby, i do not know how to express how much i love you.
But i gotta say, it's stronger than you can ever imagine.
I feel that im happy everyday. Seriously, like the luckiest man in the world.
Even if you shout at me, i will still feel happy with you around.
And i will only love you, no one else. Always will be you ♥
I had nv thought of leaving you.
I waana take care of you for the rest of my life.
At the same time, give you good life.
Baby, if i do any mistake, do not ever leave me!
Omg sound so mushy, Haha.
Ok la, jiayou for your common test and exams!
I love you baby! ♥
hehehehe :D
WithLove, Nigel ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment