Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hi baby, I love you! <3
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 
Muacks!!!
Wo Yao Bao Bao Ni!
How random that i type this to you!


Taking bus with baby is really a killer.
He got so crazy on bus that i nearly want to kill him.
If anyone thought that i was noisy,
Try taking a bus with nigel then.


Wanna blog very badly,
We have been doing a lot of work recently,
We will spend more time together.
Thanks for always coming my place to acc me!
XieXieNi
HaoAiNi


Hahah..
Someone is having presentation now!
Rawr.. So skinny in formal attire.
Jealous ttm okay!
Better eat till you fat fat.


We gna spend saturday together again! <3
Cant wait to hug you like freeflow again!
Baby, i love you!!


Why are you so lovely and sweet?
Always make me heartmelt,
with all those sweet little goodnight msg.
You silly,
Stop playing with my hair like siao ah.
I will Box you!!


I'm now like injured,
But i will be fine, dont worry.
If not okay, i will go see a doctor.
Alright?


ILoveYou,Baby
WithLove,RylTan

No comments:

Post a Comment